I’m a #PitchWars mentor!
That means I’m actively looking for some special author that needs an agent. If you’re not familiar with Pitch Wars, I suggest you go take a look at Brenda Drake’s website and get briefed. Basically, it’s a contest where agented/published authors like me choose a manuscript to critique and read, then try to get an agent for our mentees.
So you want to know about me? Check out my bio. My book, EVERY MOUNTAIN MADE LOW, commanded a handsome advance from a really good publisher, and you’ll be able to buy it in every bookstore in America and Britain in 2016.
Let me save you some time.
- Adult fiction only. No anything else.
- No regular-ass, unmodded niche genres. I don’t want to read plain steampunk. Regular space opera doesn’t interest me. Get in there and shake things up.
- No mean people… except in your stories. I love mean people in stories.
- This is a trad pub contest. If you bash trad pub all over the internet while we’re working together, I can’t be motivated to help you.
- No memoirs.
- YOUR BOOK MUST BE COMPLETE!
I want to see your queries in a concise format, similar to the one suggested here. Continue reading Pitch me on #PitchWars 2015! (Adult Fiction)